Letting Go of Life
To die is different from what any one supposed, and luckier.
- Walt Whitman (1819-1892)
Charged Uprisings Can Be Divisive
Letting Go of Life
Inspired by Walt Whitman (1819-1892)'s quote, "To die is different from what any one supposed, and luckier". The titled responsion is
Over-reaching and moving towards the novelty that makes humanity unique, epiphenomenal imagining and proof through abstraction does not extend past the life of any one individual but far into the memories of many. This cultural transmission of sorts is more than just an aesthetic. Underappreciated, the art forme that defines humanity is making the jump to digital, the categories for which are imperative! Is this an ethical claim and a Kantian reference? Only in the slightest and this is just the beginning. Woke and mixed with wonder, the born again resurgence of entitlement should be given a dose of humility. Call out cults functions to some degree but without the creative and fictive imagining of our better angels we are doomed to rule of the mob.
What are the main things that you have to face when you go to fight your fears? How many times have you read this book, The Biggest Loser by Rachel Simmons, or seen this program, Fear Factor, and asked yourself this question?
What are your biggest fears? You can probably fill up this page with a full list of your biggest fears. Fears on the big picture: fears of the future, fears of your health, work, and family; even fears of inadequacy and failure (yes, even the future). So if you were a woman who was pregnant, how much stress would it cause you? What about a man who was about to go on a business trip, or a child who had an accident and needed surgery?
What would you do? Do you have a plan of action for each fear? Would you just let them go or get ready for them and go on?
But how do we fight our fears and not let them control us? First of all, what is the first thing we think about when we hear the word "fear"? If you do, then you're already on the right track to being able to fight your fears.
- How do you know if you're scared? If you feel like you can't breathe or you're getting chills down your spine, it's not very likely that you're afraid. In fact, you probably have more fears than you can count. When faced with fear, we naturally react with fear.
- How do you beat fear? To beat fear, we need to identify and eliminate the fear - the root fear, so that we can move on to the next step.
- Where do you find fear? And how can you eliminate the fear?
- How do you beat your fear of failure? We have to answer this question before we can answer the other questions.
- How can you beat your fear of success? We have to answer that as well. And if we don't, we're just going to be paralyzed by fear and not move on.
- How do you beat your fear of success? - we also need to answer this. How do we get over this fear?
- How do we learn to face your fears? - Finally we have to answer that question. How do we face these fears?
- What are your fears in life? Are you fearful of failure, losing or failing? - Are you afraid of becoming poor? Are you afraid of your self-esteem - that you will be seen as incompetent?
- How can you fight these fears? - Once you have answers to these questions, you need to use them to confront them.
- How will you do this? The answer is that you need to face your fears and confront them, and see what you will do to conquer them. Once you have them, you'll be ready for the next question - What do you do next? You're ready to do something about them.
- The next question is: How will you achieve this? The answer is to continue to face your fears.
- How will you know when you've beaten them? Once you know that you've conquered your fears and have conquered your fear of failure and poverty, you will have done it.
When you do all of these things, and you continue to face and confront your fears, you will face them again. and again until you have conquered them.
I want you to become a master at dealing with these questions, and be an expert at eliminating the fear of failure and fear of poverty. in your life.