This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of planksip.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. In addition, it will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared?
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
- Security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How can you correct any inaccuracies in the report?
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect the information you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding why you contacted us. However, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. For example, when you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the Web page's address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. In addition, the computers/servers where we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.