Hope Confines and Defines
The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
- Walter Benjamin (1892-1940)
Life is the Only Replacement for Hope
Hope Confines and Defines
Inspired by Walter Benjamin (1892-1940)'s quote, "The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope". The titled responsion is...
If you are trying to make the best out of your relationship and you are experiencing difficulty because you are not sure how to tell someone how much you love them, then you need some guidance on how to love the person you are with without hope. Here are some useful tips to help you.
Always tell the person how much you love them.
Never expect that it will come naturally and automatically. You must be consistent in showing how you feel for the person and they will become more comfortable with you. It doesn't matter how hard or how long you have been together, but the truth is that no one gets over the fact of being loved in the same way.
Love them by accepting that there are always going to be problems in any relationship. You must accept that there are going to be disagreements. However, the point is to accept these differences without holding the other person responsible for them.
Be loving with no expectation.
A lot of people think that they have to expect something from the other person in order to be loved. This is not true. There are plenty of people who do not have to do anything to get someone to love them, but people have to be nice with other people.
Relationships do not work if both people expect too much out of the relationship. They just end up in bitter arguments and are constantly battling about things that are not worth fighting about.
To know how to love someone means that you need to understand that you must listen to them and do what they want. If they say they want to stay home and watch TV, then you will do that. If they say they want to go to a club, then you will do that also.
Be predictable with your behaviors.
The only way of knowing how to love someone is to love them without expectations. If they tell you what they want to do, then do that. If they want to do that certain thing, then do that as well.
- Love someone without hope is to be the same with them as they are. The moment they get bored or irritated with you, be the one that changes the game.
- Love someone is to be patient with them. Nothing is going to change overnight in your relationship. It takes time and a lot of it takes patience.
- Love someone is to show them unconditional love. Do not expect them to change or adapt your rules, beliefs or opinions, because they cannot. or they will not change.
- Love someone is to be loyal and consistent. If you are loyal to the person you are with, then there is no chance of them doing anything bad.
- Love someone is to be honest and forthright. The only way of knowing how to love someone is to be truthful. If you lie or exaggerate, then you are not loyal and consistent.
- Love someone is to give and take. People always change their minds. This is one of the greatest lessons you can learn about love. So it is very important to be honest with your partner.
- Love someone is to be open and willing to accept others. If you have someone in your life, it would be unfair for you to not accept them and treat them with respect and dignity, because that is the only way of knowing how to love someone.
- Love someone is to be honest and forthright. If you are honest and forthright with your partner, then there is no chance of them doing anything bad.
- Love someone is to be loyal and consistent. If you are loyal to the person you are with, then there is no chance of them doing anything bad. So this is the only way of knowing how to love someone.